What do you do when you’re tired of waiting for the food truck trend to hit Sydney? You bring it here yourself!
But the owners behind Little Piggy Van were smarter than to just replicate the concept here. Unlike the US food trucks which predominantly rely on customers to buy food direct from the truck, Little Piggy Van tackles the problem of inconsistent and unpredictable cashflow, by encouraging customers to pre-order.
Where we started
Sometime last year, The Bamboo Garden begun working closely with Little Piggy Van to develop an e-commerce website which would be the back engine of this new business model.
We’ve had the pleasure of developing a clean, sleek and fun interface which facilitates many custom features such as:
- Individual menus for 5 days
- Custom reporting on sales and products
- Delivery assignment configurations
- One click ordering with ‘remember me’ and token payments
In addition to the very clever e-commerce website, we’ve also been involved with the food styling and photography of their dishes, we’ve developed many customer email templates, designed their Facebook landing pages, and generated them some fantastic press mentions in publications such as the Hospitality Magazine and Hills Shire Times.
Services used include:
- Website audit
- Information architecture and user experience
- Search engine optimisation
- Food styling and photography
- eCommerce website planning, design & development
- Social media marketing strategy & leads generation
- Social media community management
- Facebook page set-up
- Twitter page design and set-up
- E-newsletter template design and copywriting
- Other customer email template design and copywriting
- PR exposure
- Online consumer marketing promotions consulting
Little Piggy Van is a mobile lunch delivery service that provides delicious lunch boxes to workplaces around Sydney (currently services the Hills District and Macquarie Park areas). Their sumptuous meals are all prepared by restaurant chefs and are just a click away from your desk! For more information on Little Piggy Van or to view today’s menu, go to www.littlepiggyvan.com.au.